Re: OK Next Right-Angle Drive question

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net (mgs)
Subject: Re: OK Next Right-Angle Drive question
From: todd@nutria.nrlssc.navy.mil (Todd Mullins)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 09:38:01 -0600 (CST)
Don Collins writes:

> OK here is a question. there is shown 2 right angle drives. one behind the
> speedo and one on the trans. do you need both or just one? heard from a
> brit place in houston that the factory use one or both depending on the
> year.  [ ... ]

My beloved '74 uses one at the tranny, with the cable connecting
directly to the speedo.  When I pulled the '72 dash, I was surprised to
discover a right-angle drive mounted on the speedo; I thought it was a
PO bodge.  Maybe I was wrong...

--

Todd Mullins
Todd.Mullins@nrlssc.navy.mil    On the lovely Mississippi (USA) Coast

'74 MGB Tourer in pieces (but getting there)
'72 MGB Tourer parts-o-rama

"I could go at any time..."