Re: Windscreen Refurbishment]

To: car@texas.net
Subject: Re: Windscreen Refurbishment]
From: miker15@juno.com (MICHAEL J ROBSON)
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 23:57:37 EST
On Thu, 13 Feb 1997 12:16:08 -0600 (CST) car@texas.net (Carol) writes:

>And, I don't know how the inspection stations work where Mike lives,
>but...
>
>Here, if someone gets picky enough to flunk the car because of
>something
>petty (I think a scratch on the windscreen is petty!), I take it to a
>part
>of town where the inspectors use a blind eye to some of the
>"infractions."
>Find out where the clunkers are inspected and take the car there.
>
>For what it's worth.....
>
>Carol

I avoided mentioning before that the lady who failed the car had said 3
or 4 times that she didnt want to test the car, couldnt get in it!
couldnt get out of it!
scowled profusely, barked orders at me and was the crossest, fiercest
woman i have seen in many a year!!!!
BTW did i mention that the Aries ahead of me that was so rotten tou could
read a paper through the  wings passed with no problem??!!

Guess i just have a way with women!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT