MG 97 International Convention

To: rmaxey@ix.netcom.com, LarryBarry@aol.com, Veckman@aol.com,
Subject: MG 97 International Convention
From: BOOFALO@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 09:49:45 -0500 (EST)
Fellow Members of British Car Clubs:

Our club, the Buffalo Octagon Association, is the sponsor for the
1997 International MG Convention to be held July 10-13, 1997 in
western N.Y. state.

I have the unenviable task of auction donation chairman.  What I kindly
ask of you is this....would your club be willing to donate a t-shirt, hat and
patch
or decal logo to the convention?

We would like to auction off a collection of t-shirts and club logos possibly
by
state etc.  The other option we are persuing is using them as door prizes.
 We
thought this would be a great way for clubs around the country to gain some
notoriety with convention goers.  Although the show is 5 months away, we have
had much response already to donate auction items.

We will be donating some of the proceeds of the auction to a local charity so
in addition to helping the B.O.A. put on an enjoyable auction, you will also
be
lending a hand to charity.

Sorry for the massive post but it is a lot easier for me this way.  If your
club would
like convention flyers for registration etc. please let me know.  If your
club would
like to donate to the auction, e-mail me with the particulars.  Remember, we
are all
in this marque together!

boofalo@aol.com
Angelo Daluisio