Re: That V8 sound...

To: Ric Johnson <johnsonr@mail.dwx.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: That V8 sound...
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 09:45:16 -0600
I beg to differ...

Not just an exhaust system will make the difference:

How about a high lift cam, high compression heads, and about double or
triple the Cubic Inch.  And of course the right exhaust system.

Then it might rumble like a Vette, Chevelle, Camaro, etc,...

PS  My favorite: 68-79 Shark Series Vettes, Namely 68-72 with the removal
rear window on the T-top makes.  Rumble on!