Correct address - Wallpaper Site

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, wkube@iadfw.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, rmason@ro.com,
Subject: Correct address - Wallpaper Site
From: "Steven A. McGee, Esq." <samesq@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 10:21:31 -0800
Hello All!

        Sorry for the incorrect address.  The address I gave previously was
correct except for one fault.  I did not realize that "autopics" was
Case Sensitive! (sorry, my URL newbie-ness showing through)

        Here is the correct address, and May the Prince of Darkness get me on a
lonely country road at 1AM if its wrong.

        http://ftp.ips.ca/pub/AutoPics/

        I have tested it completely this time and it works.  Sorry for all the
previous URL 404 errors that you all were getting previously.

Steve.
'79 please-don't-pick-it-up-and-move-it Midget
--
|   Steve McGee,
|   Atty. at large
|   samesq@pacbell.net

    "Only if you are unafraid of the truth will you ever find it."