Re: Confession

To: rwbmg@voyager.net
Subject: Re: Confession
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 11:38:38 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-02-16 00:33:47 EST, rwbmg@voyager.net (Wayne Buletza)
writes:

<< Nice story Johnson.  What in the world kind of equipment would five of
 you but in Italy???

Wayne,

No... we were not mercenaries buying weapons. Or were you thinking of
something else? Actually, we were two persons from different companies
looking at packaging equipment with two representatives from the US importers
and a third rep "in-training".

I purchased three monoblock filler / cappers, two hot product dispensing
machines and one cartoner from Italy over the next four years as a result of
the trip, about a million dollars all in all.

R. Johnson - Dallas

'90 Maine Coon
'79 Midget
'76 Midget