Re: Happy Kimber Day

To: ragthyme@fls.infi.net
Subject: Re: Happy Kimber Day
From: miker15@juno.com (MICHAEL J ROBSON)
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 15:00:45 EST
On Sat, 15 Feb 1997 23:23:07 -0500 ckr <ragthyme@fls.infi.net>
writes:(snips)
>Slainte, friends!
>
>It's Saturday and here in Virgin-I-A it was 60 deg. F. and a great day
>to get out and enjoy some top-down weather ... which I did in honour
>of Kimber and his legacy!  Hope you all got out to do the same, a
>
>I'm awaiting Don Collins who I hear is in town today; perhaps tomorrow
>we'll hoist a pint, get our hands dirty and burn up a few roads round
>here before he takes his 69B to its new home in Oklahoma (where the
>wind comes sleeting through the grains, or something to that effect).
>
>Cheers to all!
>
>Corey
>75 MGB 'Rags'

Saturday in CT was still too wet and salty to venture out BUT - today is
dry sunny and I have done my duty - albeit with top-up since i took
number one daughter who for some reason doesnt like getting lashed to
death  by her own hair! - The car got a lot of looks at basketball
practice (and a push from herselfs teammates after i flooded it *blush*)
and ran back and forth to Stamford on route 124 which is the "designated"
MG route to my house!!
The salt is still there but basically just dusty - dont care though -
THERE AINT NO SHOW QUEENS HERE! - GET OUT IN 'EM!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT (wouldve got a run today but locked away til tuesday)
72 roadster (aint never gonna win much but I DID IT!)