Re: Names and all that sort of thing -Reply

To: on76@dial.pipex.com
Subject: Re: Names and all that sort of thing -Reply
From: miker15@juno.com (MICHAEL J ROBSON)
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 15:00:46 EST
On Sun, 16 Feb 97 15:43:42 GMT Paul Hunt <on76@dial.pipex.com> writes:

>Also in the area, right on top of the White Cliffs, is the Battle of
>Briain memorial.  Amazingly (to me, at any rate), this was only
contructed a
>few= years ago.
>

>PaulH
>73 Roadster (HD&H)
>75 V8 (DD)

I have visited this memorial, I am too young to have experienced the
Battle of Britain but the memorials "presence" is a very emotional and
chiiling experience.
I experienced the same thing at the WW1 cemetaries in Arras France, miles
and miles of headstones and I swear the air is colder there than outside
the gates.
Visit the memorial if you can -  thinking isnt too bad a thing

mike robson