Re: Movie Cars

To: TATERRY@aol.com
Subject: Re: Movie Cars
From: ad346@lafn.org (Ron Simon)
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 21:25:56 +0100

><<
>  My 4 seater P type was in a movie in the 1960's. I'm looking for the movie,
>does
> anyone know the date and place of Battle of Britain was filmed? Or have
>names of
> other movies with P types?
>
> Jack Hardy
>  >>

>Ron, can you help Jack Hardy with his question??
>
>Cheers
>Terry

Terry, regarding Jack Hardy's query the movie"Battle of Britain" was filmed
in 1969 the director was Guy Hamilton. I don't know the exact locations but
there was a book printed about the making of the movie I believe its title
was."the Making of the Battle of Britain. I had a copy of it  at one time
but i can't find it now. It was a pocket book.

As you know my brother and I have a sideline business Cornwell & Sheridan
Picture Cars. We rent cars to the studios for movies, videos, advertising
etc.
My TC has been used by Playboy Productions for some of their video work and
my brothers TC has been featured in a French magazine called, "Hot Video".
Watching them film these productions is very interesting.
ron simon ad346@lafn.org