Re: MGB Headers and Exhaust Systems

To: Chris Schroeder <rcs@centrec.com>
Subject: Re: MGB Headers and Exhaust Systems
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 05:02:53 -0600 (CST)
First, I'd like to say that if the original exhaust manifold is in good
shape I would not change it. If it's cracked or already gone by way of
DPO then my first choice would be a Tex-Mil Header followed by the
Ansa. I like the ansa exhaust system however I am going with a Peco 2"
free flow on my current B project(75)but am leaving cast iron manifold.
I've heard nothing good about Monza exhaust systems so I stay away from
them. Give MG Bits and Spares a shot at price and reccommending of a
system, 1-800-643-3482. You will definitely save $$ over the Big Guys
(Moss, V.B. or TRF). Hope this helps, Safety Fast, David Deutsch