BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from ["Kriss Bickel"

To: mgs
Subject: BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from ["Kriss Bickel" <kbickel@netcom.com>]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 11:36:19 -0700 (MST)
     Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 18:52:45 -0800
     From: "Kriss Bickel" <kbickel@netcom.com>
     Subject: MGB Convertable Top Hardware

Hi All,

I'm looking for two things. First, does anyone have any good ideas on how
to repair missing nuts that hold the convertable top frame to the car. I've
got 4 MGB's and two of them are missing one or more on each side making
folding the top up or down hazardous to the door rails. I've tried a few
things but nothing so far has worked.  Second, in switching computers over
the years I've lost a collection of tips, rantings, etc. written by a Scott
Fisher. I don't know who compiled it, what list is was on, or anything. Any
info pointing me in the right direction would be helpful.

Kriss