Webber Question

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Webber Question
From: "James A. Dirmeyer" <dirmeyer@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 23:23:00 -0500
My mechanic (I needed it done pronto okay, my jobs wind up taking a lot
longer) just installed a Webber DGV with a LongFlow filter on my 77B as
part of an engine rebuild.  Components are the same as the kit that Vicky
Brit is selling in it's current catalog.  Problem is that my hood won't
clear the air filter.  Webber says that the problem is the engine isn't
pushed down as far as it should be with the new motor mounts.  Mechanics
said they pushed it down as far as possible (yes, I do trust these guys.)

Anybody else have an experience with this setup?