Re: wither yonder,strange rumbling

To: miker15@juno.com
Subject: Re: wither yonder,strange rumbling
From: kgstuart@juno.com (RANDELL S KEGG)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 19:42:45 PST
Noises can be hard to diagnose by mail. But, I do know one thing that can
cause a lot of vibration to be transmitted to the transmission. Check the
rear transmission mount. With age, these things get hard, and don't
dampen vibration like they used to. I once thought I had a bad bearing
in a transmission , only to find out that it was a bad rear transmission
mount.
Good luck.....

Randy Kegg
1958 MGA