Re: safety inpections - part whatever.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: safety inpections - part whatever.
From: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@West.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 09:27:24 -0800
Check the steel brake lines where they run from the 3 way fitting to the
wheel cylinders on the rear axle.  Please note, everyone who buys or has
bought a used MGB should do this.  I am seeing many instances of these
lines being crushed by Tow Truck hooks.  Symptoms usually come up when
you try to bleed the brakes, some fluid gets through but it oozes rather
than spurts out of the bleeder.  If you find a crushed line the only
thing to do is replace it.  Luckily Moss Motors is carrying suitable
replacement hard lines now.

Kelvin.