Re: Norristown, Pa / British Car Flea Market / 2-23

To: drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Norristown, Pa / British Car Flea Market / 2-23
From: miker15@juno.com (MICHAEL J ROBSON)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 19:13:08 EST
On Thu, 20 Feb 1997 18:00:24 -0600 (CST) drded@ix.netcom.com (David
Deutsch) writes:

>Just a reminder. I'll be there and I know Ian Pender will be there
>with his V8 MGB to demo the gas strut boot and Bonnet(steel) openers.
These
>are really cool. I have a set on my 75 B. I know the turn out will be
>great and I'm looking forward to matching alot of faces to names.
>Safety Fast, David Deutsch
>>Sunday, Feb. 23rd sponsored by The Philadelphia MG Car Club and The
>>Delaware Valley Classic MG Chapter
>>
>>10 AM to 2 PM  Vendors welcomed at 9 AM
>>
>>Former site of Wright's Sales and Service, 638 Markley St.,
>Norristown,
>>PA (Look for "Land of Pizza" and "Diamond Auto Glass" Signs)
>>
>>Admission $1 at door  $10.00 For vendor floor space (vendors must
>>supply own tables)
>>
>>Food and Refreshments: Donuts, Cold Sandwiches, Beer, Soda & Coffee
>>
>>Info, Directions and Snow update: Fred Wright 610-356-4409 or John
>>Smoogen 215-699-8507

Funnily enough, I printed the posting a few days ago thinking" what time
do i need to leave CT to get to PA by ten??" - I think the answer is
about five....Anyone got directions that are a bit more detailed than
"near the pizza place"?

My wife doesnt think my GT will make the run...............a gauntlet
thus thrown down shall not go unpicked up!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster