Front suspension, 1969 MGB

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Front suspension, 1969 MGB
From: larryhoy@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 10:05:50 EST
It's time that I start rebuilding my front suspension (or at least
thinking about it).  I bought my car with about 80,000 miles on it,
previous history unknown.  I presently have steering wheel shake at about
60 mph.  I have eliminated wheel balance as a cause.  I have new lever
shocks.  Wheel bearings appear to be adjusted correctly.

Maybe someone could diagnose the cause of this problem?

Any tips or tricks I need to know about the process of renewing the
suspension?

Any upgrades that could be recommended, or not recommended?

        Negative camber?
        Performance springs?

Cheers,
.