Re: Our Cars and Humidity

To: ckr <ragthyme@fls.infi.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Our Cars and Humidity
From: Leckstein <bleckstein@monmouth.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 11:03:16 -0500
At 10:10 AM 2/23/97 -0500, ckr wrote:
>Listers:
>
>Our cars are BRITISH.
>
>It's humid, cool and rainy in Britain.
>
>I think they run better because they feel more at home.  Wouldn't you?
>This seems like such an obvious no-brainer I'm surprised anyone even
>asked.
>

>All of this information can be had in "The Holistic Guide to Auto Repair
>and Safety" by Omigahd Imbaldanugli, Ph.D. [Lotus Blossom Press,
>$24.95], available at most herbal tea and health food stores.
>

>Corey
>75 MGB 'Rags'

Corey, you are a hundred percent right. I will get that book tomorrow.

True story, I had my TF for four years by the time of our trip to England
in 1990 on the COB. The clock never worked, and I have given up trying to
make T type clocks work. You fix them, and a month or two latter they don't.

After landing in Britain, I notice the hands on the clock had been changed.
Barbara have you been playing with the clock reset? No she answered, the
clock just started to work. We set the right time, and it ran perfect for
the three weeks , we were in Britain.

When I picked up the car from the docks after the trip, clock didn't run,
and still doesn't. Maybe it works on Greenwich mean time only.

Mike