Re: 70 Degrees, top down, it was cruising weather

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 70 Degrees, top down, it was cruising weather
From: pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 08:11:31 -0800
I hate to post this but the devil made me:It was almost 80 in LA friday
Sooo I took the Top off and went down to HollyWeird to visit and old
friend,went across Angeles Crest Hwy needed the heater and jacket there
went to Doug's British for a couple of parts and putted down to H'wood
some of the girls (and some guys )were running around in hot pants!
On the way back went up Soledad Canyon thru the canyons had to make a
little detour near Acton were they were filming some TV movie for NBC
Ain't life great!!....Pat