Re: I'm back!!

To: Don Collins <dgcollins@intplsrv.net>
Subject: Re: I'm back!!
From: ckr <ragthyme@fls.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 10:05:44 -0500
Don Collins wrote:

> hello all,
> just a quick note to say hello and that i am back in the game. the B is in
> the garage and boy is it great. Corey thanks again for the great time up in
> F-burg and you should really rename the car for "rags" does not truly fit
<SNIP>

Don:

Glad to hear ya made it back okay!  Sounds like my kind of LBC
adventure. :)

Give me a shout when you're coming up in June ... we'll get together
and swap out some parts on Rags in the shop (make you feel right at
home).  You've got a really great B there; hope you get to a coupla
shows this year to show her off.  Thanks for not mentioning my snow
tyres ;)

Cheers,

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'