Re: Made on the MGS List

To: ckr <ragthyme@fls.infi.net>
Subject: Re: Made on the MGS List
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 10:23:31 +0000
ckr wrote:

> Friends:
>
> I left town for a couple of days, and when I come back, there's a hot
> thread going about child labour, international trade, unionisation and
> fair labour practises. Opinions sharply divided on all sides, and no
> solution in sight. Whew! I read most of the posts, and here's what
> really impressed me:
>
> No flames.

Looky here, pal, I've been sitting right here monitoring the dialog and
I think you've finally hit my hot button. If somebody out there is on
the borderline of saying something stupid (or, heaven forbid, already
crossed it) and I have the capability to lead them back to the one true
path -- well, it's my right, ney, my  duty to do so! So you can just
take your "touchy-feely," rational, cat-lovin', off-topic, liberal
dialog and stick it where the sun don't shine with both a'your elbows!

Sometimes the spewing of personal and subjective opinions just gets a
little too much even for me. . .

Respectfully #8^)

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6
--
*** STANDARD DISCLAIMER
*** Please assume all lines end with smiley face emoticon :-)