RE: "69 Reflector Position

To: "Feldman, Jack" <jack@ihcmail.ih.lucent.com>,
Subject: RE: "69 Reflector Position
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 97 21:18:07 UT
Jack,

As the owner of 3 69s I empathize - non of them have the side markers.
Apparently the side markers must have been pretty unpopular because I rarely
see a 69 with them (either that or they fell off without notice or were
impossible to fit back on once off - I haven't decided which yet).  I do know
this - they do not go where the lighted side markers go!  I'd be great if
someone on the list has a template or measurement method for getting them on.
You could also try to contact Tom Boscarino at the AMGCR (
AMGCR@compuserve.com ) he might have some ideas (I've been meaning to do this
myself but the need has not been critical - in other words I'm lazy).

PS - Are you a member of the AMGCR? - if not check out their web page at
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepage/amgcr

Dr. Doug
69 C Rdst
69 C GT