Re: miscellaneous musings; only slight LBC content

To: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Subject: Re: miscellaneous musings; only slight LBC content
From: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 12:44:48 -0500 (EST)
I ordinarily wouldn't answer, but since Kai addressed the note to me, I
feel obliged:

On Fri, 7 Mar 1997, Kai Radicke wrote:

> Hey anyone know someone named Donna, who drives a Camaro?

I'm 58 years old.  Women named Donna who drive Camaros are far outside my
purview.  You, on the other hand, are 15 years old.  For entirely
different reasons, women named Donna who drive Camaros should be outside
your purview as well.  Your mother will tell you that, if you ask her.
In a few years, you can make exceptions for women who drive the first
generation Camero, if you wish, but drivers of later models should be
permanently off limits.

Best wishes,
Ray

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910