Re: Regarding Weber Fuel Economy

To: Bill Schooler <schooler@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Regarding Weber Fuel Economy
From: Craig Wiper <craigw@sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 1997 08:47:30 -0800
I have recently refitted my old HIF4's to my MGB in place of my Weber 32/36
DGV. My car now seems to have that "get-up-and -go" that somehow the Weber
was supposed to offer. I assume that the SU's just breathe better than the
Weber. The Weber did offer "maintenence free" use, but my gas mileage
really wasn't any better, and neither was the car's performance. Can anyone
explain this?

At 10:45 AM 3/8/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Thomas J Pokrefke wrote:
>>
>> .......I have an exploded diagram of the 32/36 DGV on my bathroom wall;
>>I study it so that I might be 'one' with my carb.  :)
>Thomas,
>
>I find the association of the Weber DGV with the bathroom sooooo
appropriate....
>(I'm sorry - this was just too good to pass up.) :)
>
>bill

Craig Wiper
craigw@sonic.net
http://www.sonic.net/~craigw