MGA questions

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA questions
From: FunE4MG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 17:18:17 -0500 (EST)
Hi Listers.
(sounds like a good name for a character in a british TV space/comedy doesn't
it? )
}8>)  Does anyone have a good pictures of an MGA mounted on those neat center
lock Mini Lite replica rims?  I'd like to see what they look like on an A.

Next question, My floorboard rails are pretty rotten(another British
Character) and I was wondering if it would be a big crime to re-weld angle
iron in and then mount a honeycomb aluminum (aluminium?) floor plate in place
of the wood.  Seems to me that you could easily put a captivated nut in this
unit, have a secure point of mounting the seat rails and never rot out the
floor again.  any/all inputs will be appreciated, flaming responses will be
relegated to the bin.
Cheers,
Tom
"smoke me a kipper"