Wooing Spouse's LBC Approval

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wooing Spouse's LBC Approval
From: Clark Chilton <chill@memphisonline.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 15:16:24 -0600
Having just read through several pages of how to “Woo Spouse’s Approval”
and being one that has been married for 35 years ( 16+7+12=35), through
2 X’s and 7 LBC’s, I felt it my duty to start something that will
possibly get out of hand and me in trouble.
              WHY LBC’S ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN
LBC’s don’t cry
LBC’s like it when you take assorted female friends for a ride
LBC’s think you sing great
LBC’s don’t expect you to call when you are late
LBC’s forgive you for playing with other LBC’s
LBC’s are excited by rough play
LBC’s don’t shop
Anyone can get a good-looking LBC
If an LBC is beautiful, other LBC’s don’t hate it
LBC’s never need to examine the relationship
LBC’s do not have parents
LBC’s love long car trips
LBC’s understand that instincts are better than asking directions
LBC’s don’t hate their bodies
When an LBC gets old and starts to give you too much trouble, you can
part it out
No LBC ever put on 100 pounds that did not add to it’s looks, value or
your enjoyment
LBC’s never criticize
It’s legal to keep your LBC locked up in the garage
LBC’s never ask about every other LBC you have had
LBC’s don’t let magazine articles guide their lives
LBC’s have no use for flowers, cards or jewelry
LBC’s like getting revved up in public
LBC’s can’t talk
LBC’s seldom outlive you
You never have to ask an LBC’s approval to buy another LBC

WHERE LBC'S FALLDOWN
Women look better in bikinis
Most women are capable of cooking better than LBC's
Women have bigger hooters

If anyone is upset by this posting, just ask yourself how a LBC would
react.  My apology to "Why Dogs Are Better Than Women"

Clark Chilton
80 MGB LE
76 Black Lab