Re: WHY BRITISH???

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: WHY BRITISH???
From: Craig Wiper <craigw@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 17:57:39 -0800
I grew up listening to British rock music in the early '60's. I became a
musician back then and tried to emulate my favorite music, which happened
to be mostly British. In high school Triumphs and MGs caught my eye, and I
fell in love with LBC's. I visited England in 1975 and thoroughly enjoyed
it. There's an aura to things British that other things don't seem to have,
with me anyway. It's kind of a romance thing. My favorite TV shows come
from Britain: the Avengers, Poirot, Miss Marple, etc...British stories
intrigue me.  And I love driving the MGB!

My 2p worth.

Craig Wiper

Craig Wiper
craigw@sonic.net