Re: WHY BRITISH??? Fairlady

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: WHY BRITISH??? Fairlady
From: Ron Parkinson <ronp@hasbro.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 08:10:20 -0500 (EST)
Pat,

You unfortunately discounted your Fairlady as not being sufficiently
british.  The engine was a 1500 cc MGA in 1965 with the exception of metric
threads. The suspension was a more modern design ('50's) and was a very
capable sportscar.  If you had waited until 1967, you could have had the
2000, a SOHC four version of the later 240Z engine It was a british
sportscar with an attitude, but still partly an MG.

Ron