master cylinder reservoir

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: master cylinder reservoir
From: wise@db.erau.edu (John A. Wise)
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 09:11:38 -0800
After receiving a number of helpful e-mails from the group on removing the
master cylinder reservoir on my 77 MGB, I want to report a successful
transplant.  I doused the screws liberally with Liquid Wrench for 4-5
hours, with an occasional tapping on the screws via a light hammer on the
screwdriver (a #3 Craftsman).  The screws came right out - it totally
lacked any challenge.  ;-)

Again, thanks to everyone who sent me a note!!

John

John A. Wise, Ph.D., CHFP                       Tel: (+1) (904) 226-6384
Department of Human Factors & Systems           Fax: (+1) (904) 226-7050
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University            E-mail: wise@db.erau.edu
600 South Clyde Morris Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114-3900      USA