motivation

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: motivation
From: thomas_pokrefke@juno.com (Thomas J Pokrefke)
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 16:43:44 EST
To those who are still snowed in, in the midst of rebuilding/repairing
their LBC(s), and/or too busy to put the top down and go for a drive:

I went to the Mississippi Gulf Coast today for the sheer sake of saying
that I did something on my springbreak.  The drive down was beautiful:
the sky was a light blue with high, wispy clouds.  The temperature was
about 70 degrees.

If that passes for motiviation, you need read no further.  It appears
that there is a great awakening of female hormones across South
Mississippi.  I believe that it corresponds with the arrival of Spring.
The afflicted females are attracted to British Sports Cars, but only if
the top is down.  I have had countless honks, waves, and smiles from
those of the opposite sex hoping to shed their winter clothes in favor of
bikinis and short skirts.

Please get those carbs tuned, the timing set, and the battery charged.
Get those LBC's rolling!  The onslaught has begun, and there is not
enough of me to go around.

Thomas James Pokrefke, III
1970 MGB
thomas_pokrefke@juno.com
http://ocean.st.usm.edu/~pokrefke

"Then my boy, beware of Daphne.  Learn a lesson from a rat:
 What is cunning in the kitten may be cruel in the cat.:
                                         -R.U. Johnson