Re: Personalized Tags

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: Re: Personalized Tags
From: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@borris.khoros.unm.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 14:56:28 -0700 (MST)
On Tue, 11 Mar 1997, Robert Allen wrote:

> NOB4ME
>
> Which I thought was pretty clever on a hot-rod C/GT
>
> A WASP friend of mine is stuffing a Rover V8 in his refrigerator-white
> 'B' roadster and is getting the plate
>
> YTRASH

Those are both pretty good.  I'm not much for personalized tags, but I
thought if one could get it by the tag censors, a nice one would be

FCKN A

> (Anyone know the scenic route West-East through New Mexico?)

Um, sorry, I'm new here, but I think they're all pretty nice.  66 or I-40
has some nice sights along the way.  Definitely make a stop and tour Sky
City east of Grants.  Truly awesome.  If you're coming through
Albuquerque let me know.  Lots of British car friends here to meet.

Kevin Sullivan -- 1960 MGA                kevins@khoral.com
Khoral Research Inc.                      http://www.khoral.com
Albuquerque NM USA