Re: Moto Lita Wheels

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Moto Lita Wheels
From: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@West.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 13:13:57 -0800
Ken:
       I am running Motolita wheels on my 65 and 73 MGB.  Both are the
flat 15 inch Leather wrap.  After using different types of wheels I
prefer the larger wheel.  It gives a solid feel and has the weight to
damp incoming vibrations.  Heavier people may need to go to the 14 inch
wheel for thigh clearance.  Also the later cars had a decreased steering
ratio, so the 14 inch tightens it up a bit (ala LE).  I've found quality
to still be very good.  I have 140,000 miles on one Motolita wheel and
it is still in good condition.

Kelvin.