Re: dimbulbs/x2

To: MGS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: dimbulbs/x2
From: john.kahoon@pcohio.com (John Kahoon)
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 12:25:00 -0500
Date: 03-15-00 (22:48)             Number: 217881
From: RLBBS@AOL.COM                Refer#: NONE
  To: JOHN KAHOON                   Recvd: NO  (PVT)
Subj: Re: dimbulbs                   Conf: (5) INTERNET_E

RL>Agreed!  We all start at the same point and acquire knowledge through the
RL>kindness of the more experienced and their willingness to share.

 Well, close. Both Kai, and the original poster of the "dimbulb" thread
are trying to weed out the folks who are not on their level, in order
to ensure, the furthering of thier passions .
 Kai use's techno jargon ( Kai, I didn't buy a dual standard when they
came out either, I hear ya! :) and the poster of the dimbulb thread is,
well.. a little less tactful, but both achieve the same end, weeding
out those who know less than they do.
 It's unfortunate that they both have limited what they will learn. I
believe EVERYONE knows SOMETHING that I don't know, from the 2 year
old in your family, to your own worst enemy, and I am willing to talk
with them to further my understanding of the world in general.
 I almost beg my children not to limit themselves by what they do, so
they can lead richer lives. Maybe those of you who are limiting
yourselves, can do the same, and learn from the dimbulbs, the
techno gurus, and the bigots.

John

65 midget
71 midget

---
 þ SLMR 2.1a þ john.kahoon@pcohio.com

 |_|_| PC-OHIO PCBoard MetaWorlds * 216-381-3320 * telnet 207.25.207.21
 |_|_| Combining The Best BBS & The Web in Cleveland OH  www.pcohio.com