79 B cooling fans

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 79 B cooling fans
From: pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 15:36:48 -0800
I decided to get my radiator redone so i took it out today and decided
to grease my fans while I'm at it,so I took them apart regreased with
moly-graph grease and after putting the back in one was blowing the
wrong way!!It was blowing back to front rotating the wrong way!So I
looked at the connections and they can be only be connected one way.I
then noticed I had put the housing back on 180 out of the other one
apparently this reverses the motor!I took it apart again and rotated the
housing 180 and now it blows front to back like it is supposed to just a
word of warning to the list if you take the motors apart make sure you
put the back the right way!!I am going to see if I can have a larger
core put in my radiator I'll let you know how it goes...Pat