OK, how do I do THIS??? A word of caution

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: OK, how do I do THIS??? A word of caution
From: Simon.MATTHEWS@st.com
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 97 11:37:26 +0100
     I would like to caution everyone to be very careful when working with
     front suspension springs -- when compressed, they contain a lot of
     energy -- sudden release of this energy can be dangerous! Very!

     For example: my wife's grandmother came out of her apartment to find a
     neighbour lying under his car surrounded by a pool of blood and a coil
     spring through his neck! Luckily he survived.

     There is no time to get out of the way if things go wrong.

     Regards,
             Simon