Miata hoods

To: "_MGS" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Miata hoods
From: "SLUPECKI A." <ajslupecki@mke9.ra.rockwell.com>
Date: 18 Mar 1997 14:17:39 -0600
I have to jump in on this one....

 I parked next to a Miata at the grocery store last summer.  Beautiful day,
warm and sunny.  Top was up.  I was thinking what you're thinking.  I left my
top down because I wouldn't be gone long and it is such a hassle to put it up
and down.  I got back to my car at the same time the Miata owner did.  With
one arm still holding his groceries, he flipped two latches and threw the top
back --- I was envious how easily the top flopped back behind the seats and
disappeared!  IMHO, there is no excuse for NOT driving a Miata with the top
down.

Andy Slupecki
78 MGB