dash

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: dash
From: Cat1cat@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 22:11:36 -0500 (EST)
some spare time on my hands, you know a devil's playground.
does anyone have an outline of the dash on a 53 td.
Formica has a burled  pattern just like the jag.  wouldn't that look
great on a td. of course getting rid of all that green is an advantage in
itself.

the sewing guy has the seats from a 64 mgb and is covering them in black
leather.
gad wont that be something.   will have green td seats in green leather with
the
back adjusting hardware surplus. if someone out there wants an almost new
seat and hardware give me a bid  by e-mail.

a while back i asked the question, how would you reduce the voltage to 2
lights
that have one leg grounded. if it wasn't for the individual grounds' one
coule put them in series.
i suggested a zener diode in series with each light. of course in the zener
direction
and capable of the current demand
or a series regulator, no real problem there.
a chopper at a decent frequency     600 cycles
a resistor     bah humbug
this is about the only electrical problem that is outstanding in my updating
of the
td's system.

when does the generator start throwing solder ??  what is the destruct
sequence??
is there a  just pop in alternator with a built in regulator. 60 amps would
be fine.
that is available off the shelf somewhere.

if you haven't started your tomato , pepper ,eggplant, you better get going
cause spring planting is 2 months away.

rocky in pa      flurries tonight and perhaps spring in a couple .