Re: dash

To: Cat1cat@aol.com
Subject: Re: dash
From: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 12:42:07 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 18 Mar 1997 Cat1cat@aol.com wrote:

> the sewing guy has the seats from a 64 mgb and is covering them in black
> leather.
> gad wont that be something.   will have green td seats in green leather with
> the
> back adjusting hardware surplus. if someone out there wants an almost new
> seat and hardware give me a bid  by e-mail.

It sounds as if you are replacing your TD seats with MGB seats, and plan
to sell the TD seats.  If that's your plan, I suggest you hold on to the
originals.  You might later want to return to them, or if you some day
want to sell the car, having the original seats might be very important
to a prospective buyer.

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910