Re: Trickle Charging

To: cdelling@ic.net
Subject: Re: Trickle Charging
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 20:23:23 EST
Chris:-

I was in Wal-Mart the other day and I found something that seems even
better.  It is a flat battery charger about half an inch thick and as
wide as two cigarette packs.  It is a trickle charger at 1 1/2 amps that
actually attaches to your battery, semi-permanently.  You leave it on
your battery and when you store your car for a while, you simply plug it
in.  When you're ready to drive off, you unplug it and go (maybe a tag on
the steering wheel would be a good idea to remind you to unplug it).
Supposedly it has a sensor to prevent over-charging.  It was only about
$25.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX