to John Saxon

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: to John Saxon
From: "john ruse" <hologothic@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 97 10:56:52 UT
Hi John
Sorry to reply via the list but my software only usually gives the name of the
person as 'from'. Sometimes this gets back to the sender but often it doesn't
so without your email address I was stuffed as we say in England!

However, I only do parts for gearboxes and the gearboxes themselves for
Leyland sportscars ie MGA / B / C / Midget, Triumphs GT6s' . If you're gearbox
mad let me know and look in.

I'm to found on Canvey Island, Essex which is by the River Thames about thirty
miles east of London.

Let me know.

john