Re: car waxes

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: car waxes
From: SPB3430@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 17:12:11 -0500 (EST)
Try the 3M Products- the Perfect It Show Car wax is supposed to be the best
as far as ease of use & longevity. No white residue,too. After speaking with
several professional auto detailers they swear by the 3M products and say
that nothing else compares. They also say to stay away from the Zymol stuff
that can be found at WalMart & other such retailers- It's basically glorified
Turtle Wax- the good Zymol can cost upwards of $50-100 a bottle!!!!  I plan
on using the 3M Show car wax on my B when I wax it this spring.

Steve Bartley
1969 MGB Roadster
NAMGBR 6-2585