Re: car waxes

To: glen christian <glen.christian@juno.com>
Subject: Re: car waxes
From: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@ttown.apci.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 16:17:11 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 21 Mar 1997, glen christian wrote:

> also, can anyone reccomend a good wax for clearcoat finishes. thanx.

  Glen,

  I've had excellent results with Norton Clearcoat wax (auto body supply)
  or Zymol - yeah, it's pricey, but that smell!   Walmart carries a Zymol
  polish/wax combo; I havent tried this, but I hear it works well also.

  Try 3M Finesse-It or Meguires swirl remover to get rid of the swirls.

  Good luck!

  --Scott "Get that laser-beam away from me and my car!" Hower