Re: MG Weekend

To: Wayne Kube <wkube@iadfw.net>
Subject: Re: MG Weekend
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 08:29:50 -0600 (CST)
I also had an MG Sunday only difference is I was in an MPV rather than
MGB. Traveled from Long Island to Reading, PA (area) stopped along the
way, at first service area on PA Turnpike and meet up with Dave Cugan
(I know you're lurking around here somewhere) and exchanged 5 original
steel disc wheels for some gas and toll money. Continued to Ken
Regenfuse's(he told us of his last run in the Healey last Friday) house
and picked up bunch of parts and Ken and had a a nice lunch at a near
by resturant. Dropped off Ken, made a couple of stops at some antique
places and then headed home. That's about as close to an MG day as you
can get with out actually driving one.

75B is due home one week from today. I have not had a real good run in
a LBC in three months now, Eileen (wife) said if I disappear a couple
of days next week she'll understand. Be jealous people, because I got
the best spouse in the world. Safety Fast, David Deutsch