Re: MO. Endurance Rally

To: ijsceva@kcnet.com
Subject: Re: MO. Endurance Rally
From: barneymg@juno.com (Barney Gaylord)
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 01:44:30 EST
On Tue, 25 Mar 1997 21:47:36 -0600 Rick Jennings <ijsceva@kcnet.com>
writes:
>Anyone know the results? Survivors?

Rick Ingram and co-driver/navigator wound up in first place, both days
and overall.  I think I (and co-driver Mark Joslyn) had second on
Saturday, and maybe third on Sunday after rescuing Bill Hedrick and Kim
Tonery when the Midget dropped a valve.  One MGC was a DNS when the
crankshaft pulley went awry.  One TR6 bailed out early on Saturday with a
leaky fuel pump.  Several cars were very late starting on Sunday after a
long Saturday evening at Hooters.  Kudos to Robin Weatherall for knowing
where to put home base.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA, covered with mud but not broken