Re: FW: Gloss, satin or flat?

To: GOFASTMG@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: FW: Gloss, satin or flat?
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 15:49:10 -0500 (EST)

<<  Now there's a good one.  My totally off the wall, WAG (Wild A*s Guess) is
 some guy named Ross designed it and the name was shortend to Rostyle (
Ross's
 Style) >>

Close. If my memory serves me well (which it rarely does), I seem to recall
reading somewhere just that, except it was not Ross. At this point, my memory
has just failed, and I can't remember what the Ro was for. I will go to my
bookshelf and see if I can retrieve that info.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN