Re: FW: Gloss, satin or flat?

To: mjb@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: FW: Gloss, satin or flat?
From: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 14:29:14 -0500 (EST)

<< Should the black center of the Rostyle wheel be a gloss, satin or flat
 black?

  I believe the paint for the black section of the Rostyle is a "semi-matt"
black. Not quit as glossy as "gloss black" but not quite flat either.  I was
able to find a very good  paint at my local Home Depot chain.

<<And where did the name "Rostyle" come from, anyway? >>

  Now there's a good one.  My totally off the wall, WAG (Wild A*s Guess) is
some guy named Ross designed it and the name was shortend to Rostyle ( Ross's
Style)

NOTE:  All WAGS are open to be flamed.  No harm - no foul

Rick Morrison