Recommended Reading

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Recommended Reading
From: tom.w.wagner@Central.Sun.COM (Tom Wagner - Program Manager)
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 10:44:35 -0600
To All:

I would like to recommend to everyone that
they get a copy of John Twists' Book on
MG's.  This is his technical document that he
has put together for the 1997 technical seminars.

It is very helpfull and full of all kinds of
good technical information that I am sure he has
gathered over the years of work that he has done.

The other book is from Lucas called Fault Diagnosis
Service Manual.  This can be gotten from your favorite
supplier(Moss, VB, or British Parts).

Just my .0002 cents worth of information for everyone.

Thanks

Tom Wagner
67 MGB
62 A.H. Sprite