Re: Gas consumption

To: rdonahue@holli.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Gas consumption
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 11:02:04 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-03-28 00:24:30 EST, rdonahue@holli.com (Robert J.
Donahue) writes:

<< In the same vein, never never siphon gas by mouth. When I was young I was
 siphonning gas with a plain hose. The gas gushed out just as I was inhaling.
 The result was gas down my windpipe and stomach. My windpipe locked up tight

 and I almost passed out. Not a pleasent experience. After a period of
 desperate gasping, my breathing retuned to normal. I went about my merry way

 the rest of the day belching gasoline fumes. Well what can I say? I was a
 teenager at the time.

I also swallowed a bit of gas once while starting a siphon. Afterward, very
time I burped I could taste and smell it. This continued for several hours...
until I ran out of gas.

R. Johnson - Dallas

'90 Maine Coon
'79 Midget