Fwd: Special Interest?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: Special Interest?
From: jddamon@ix.netcom.com (JD Damon)
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 15:44:04 -0600 (CST)

To all,

I have just compared a large order that I'm about to place between
Vicky,
Moss and a new one for me: Special Interest Car Parts. SICP was MUCH
cheaper
for many items. I'll save over $300 on the order. My question is has
anyone
had any problems with this company? They say whenever possible they get
parts
made in England. Are they looking out for my special interest or
theirs?

Rick Williams
72 MGB
67 MGB

Rick, I have been buying parts from Parts Source International, which
is SICP's west coast branch, for about 6-7 months now. Probably $4-5000
worth of parts. Everything is comparable to Moss and Vickie Brit. I
would go with SICP if I were you. One thing I can say is that SICP
sells MOPROD hydraulic hoses and I prefer Girling. I've used a lot of
both brands and can't say Girling is better, just more expensive and
usually the correct look. Good luck! JD