Forward: Re: Help?

To: mgs
Subject: Forward: Re: Help?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 15:35:59 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 17:41:02 -0600 (CST)
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Subject: Re: Help?

Below is a mesage I received today from a fellow in Munich. What can we
we do for this fellow?

Sam, I'm enlisting the collective wisdom of the MG mailing list. You
may want to subscribe to this list and pick it's brains as you go along
with your repairs. To Subscribe :  send e-mail to
majordomo@autox.team.net    leave subject box empty and in message area
type    subscribe mgs     you will be recieve conformation and if you
wish to leave list at any time you can by following same procedure on
type   unsubscribe mgs .   I recommend you get yourself a copy of "The
Complete Official MGB" workshop manual. Visit WWW site
http://esp.norwich.net/britbook  and they will be able to direct a copy
to you. Good luck and hope the list helps you. Safety Fast