On and Off

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: On and Off
From: Bob Holton <bholton@golden.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 07:18:42 -0500
Greetings to the list,

Well, Spring is dodginging in and out in southern Ontario.  We had a slight
arctic blast last night, just to keep us honest.  The B is on the ground
again, stands put away, fluids checked and/or replaced, battery charged, lbc
starts and runs as well as last fall, road insurance goes on this afternoon.
Boy am I ready to put this_machine_on_the_road_.  Hopefuly I can make to
lunch time without bursting a blood vessle. But I digress.

I noticed that all manuals state that the battery should be disconnected
before doing most work to the vehicle.  I feel this is a wise safety
proceedure but also a major pain in the *ss crawling back to disconnect
every time.  Can someone give me a basic set up for a battery cut off
switch, what goes where?  An electrician freind promises to keep a close eye
on what I'm doing, he just has no idea where to start. Any help will be
greatfully accepted.

Tuesday's forecast:  I will be out On that road, top up or top down, but
driving on that road.

Regards from Ontario (the land of twisting country roads)

Bob 80 B LE